13.10.09

Today I'm not tired...that's new. For the first time in a long time, I slept okay. Even though I kept waking up, and throughout the night I kept tossing and turning, I woke up just fine. It's funny because today I could have stayed in bed until 10 am, but I woke up way earlier. Something in me feels different, you know? I feel lighter or calmer. I dreamed of the JVG and I dreamed I was happy. I'm still questioning my decision, wondering if I'm doing the right thing...but I feel a lot stronger and sure about what I'm about to do.
Today is the day when I break the news to my teachers, my boss and my classmates at University. Who the fuck knows how that is going to end?
On another note, I've been singing the whole morning "hallelujah" by Rufus Idon'tknowwhat and now it's stuck in my mind. Oh, and I found out who sang the song that goes "it's magic, you knoooow" hahahah, it's a band called "pilot".
I'm leaving now, on a much happier tone than before. For now, I'm in a great mood so let's hope it keeps that way. Cross your fingers for me (although the hardest part -telling my parents that I wanted out of my University- is over). Bye-bye, people...

No hay comentarios: