13.10.09

It all went well today...actually, better than I had expected. I talked to my boss at school and she told me that she completely supports my decision, and that she actually thought I was losing time studying elsewhere. I ran into an ex teacher of mine and got time to catch up, and I learned things that brought a smile to my face. At university, it went as it was expected.
I realized I'm lucky...I've got a great support system that everybody should have in their lives. Sadly, a couple of years back I had no idea that I could count on the people I have in my life now, but now I know, and I'm thankful. Thankful to my boyfriend, who listens to me and helps me dry every single tear when things are wrong, to my mom, who -if you get past her mood- is really nice and easy to talk to sometimes, to my dad, to my sister, who listens and never judges and surprises me every time we talk, to my boss, who actually supports me in a way I never thought possible from a boss, and to every friend and every other person who has helped me get through this. I can't believe how blind I was a couple of years ago, but now I see that there are so many lovable people around me. (Still, I will deny practically all this the next time I get depressed, of course.)

No hay comentarios: