27.7.10

Today, something happened while I was at work...I was talking to a Mary or something like that (that's racist) over the phone and she told me something like "take your time, honey", and I realized that I don't want to be called honey...or sweetie...or darling...or love...in fact, I don't even want to love -or be loved for that matter- in a certain way for a while (I've just typed "whay" and realized it was wrong). I just want to feel that thrill you get sometimes when a kiss, or a touch or whatever makes you feel something tight in your lower back, and you want to stretch your bones in a way that is so physically impossible, and your toes start aching because you're pushing it too far, but it's worth the trouble, and you want to...wait, I'll stop it there.

That being said, good bye.

No hay comentarios: