10.1.10

Today was great...so many good things happened at the same time and now I can really go to sleep with a smile on my face. I started my day with a visit to the place where my sister works, where I bought her a ticket to go to the beach with my boyfriend two weeks from now, and as soon as I had them in my hands, it brightened up my day. Then, we decided to go to Starbucks for a frappuchino and went to the mall, where we first had a Dulce de Leche frappuchino and a Mocha Blanco frap...and then, we went to a store and I found a dvd of Fight Club and said "OMG I can't not buy it!!!!" and bought it...we walked around for a while, bought a set of dvds for my sister and then started walking downtown in order to catch the bus that takes us back home...on our way there, we saw a center that usually has this cool courses (one of them is the one I wanted to take back in august but I couldn't because I couldn't afford it back then) and I saw one I really really wanted to take, which is a four-week course on movies direction. In the end, we got on the bus and got off a couple of blocks away from my house and decided we wanted to become members of a videoclub there, and we ended up renting "Slumdog millionaire" (which is good, but sad, and ugly and happy at the same time). Once we were home, we checked online to see about the courses we had seen, and I found out that the one I want to take is only 95 pesos (and now I can afford it!) and starts on november 17th from 8 to 10 at night on Wednesdays..which is great because I get off from work just at that time, and I'm not that far, and my university is only on Tuesdays and Thursdays...so it doesn't clash with any of it! And in addition to all that, I've been happy all day long because my boyfriend starts his journey back home tomorrow and I'm gonna see him soon.
I hope many many more days like today are in store for this summer!
Oh, and I start taking calls this Monday, and I'm really freaked out and excited at the same time about it! And today I found out that an ex class mate of mine starts working there too (still, I'm not so happy about that because I don't really like him at all...but it's kinda funny)...
Anyways...byeeee :)

No hay comentarios: