27.1.10

I realized that most of my posts here and rather upsetting or written with a sad note, so this might come up as a surprise, but I have great and happy news!!! I finally got to know for the first time in my whole life what it's like to be at the beach!!! I finally convinced my folks to let me have a weekend trip with my boyfriend and see the beach for the first time, and it was reaaaally worth the while! I had such a great time there...I swam, I burried my boyfriend in the sand, we made a castle which stood strong until midnight and so many other cool things.
To be honest, it came as a great surprise when my mom told me that I could go and that this time wasn't going to be a problem with my dad -because I've tried them to let me in the past, but both times he told me I couldn't because I was too young and all that-...but this time, given the fact that it is MY money, I'm eighteen and the situation isn't at all good for him to be prohibiting things to me, they told me "yes" and I went and I had a really nice time...
Even if it didn't end up being what I had expected, because I couldn't find a hotel to stay at and ended up sleeping at the house my boyfriend and his friends had rented, it was great...for the second time in my life, I had the greatest experience waking up by his side :)

No hay comentarios: