22.9.09

What if the person you'd die for is in front of you and unaware of the things you feel? What if you were dying inside, trying to come up with the best way to put those feelings into words, but nothing sounds right or the perfect moment never comes? That happens to me every time you're near. I look at you and I shiver inside. I see you and I notice a thousand little things that you tend to overlook, but which I find amazing: like the way your eyes shimmer when you're happy or the way you glow when you've just got good news. Or maybe the way you pull your hair back with just two fingers, gently taking it behind your ear. There are so many beautiful things about you, and some times it kills me that you don't even see one. I'd do anything to make you see the person I see every time I look at you. Then, and only then, you could see this bright, stunning brunette I see.

No hay comentarios: