15.9.09

The other day I completely forgot about blogging about a new found memory of mine :)
Lately, I had been complaining on the fact that I couldn't come up with a nice memory from the year 2006 but the other day I could finally do it and it was great. It's not connected to anything sad or something like that...so it's great! The memory is about two of my friends' birthday party of that year...in which we went to a collective pillow fight and had a blast!
It may sound stupid getting so happy about finding one good memory, but in this case it's something amazing for me. Yeay me!
Oh, and btw, I'm also very exited because tomorrow I don't have to go to my university and I can finally sleep in without missing any classes. Yeay #2!


-I'm trying to think if there's anything else I can think of that I wanted to share- Oh! The other day my family came to my house to celebrate my sister's 21st birthday and it was very nice cause I got to catch up with my cousin (I had forgotten how good it was to talk to her). And today I went out with my sister to buy us some clothes, and we bought a couple of t shirts and a dress and we spent a lot of money I shouldn't have spent...but I had a good time, too.

Anyways...I'm heading to bed right now (I think). I wish all of you the best of the best!

No hay comentarios: