7.7.09

This is completely random, I know, but I want to go to NYC. I want to go there and walk around the streets and go to all those places we hear about and find interesting places by myself...just take the subway and go somewhere and go from there. And I know that by now NYC is a place full of tourists and that there are more immigrants there than real north Americans, but either way, I want to visit the place. And now that I'm writing this story about Erin and David, who live on the city, I imagine being in front of the Hudson River and walking around the Manhattan streets...
Maybe it's stupid...but maybe all these things I've been thinking about are what I've been looking for in order to be happier. I'm not saying I'm not happy...just that for some months now I've been feeling like something's missing, and I'm starting to realize(well, I noticed it a long time ago) that it is those stupid details I kinda ignored before that I can find a reason to pull out a smile.

No hay comentarios: