27.7.09

I know that it sounds conceited, but I truly hate people that write in a certain way...I feel like there's a whole generation that actually believe the "twilight" saga of books is well written and I want to shout. When I write, I try to do my best and I read what I've written once I'm done over and over again, trying to find as many mistakes as I can to make the whole piece perfect, and there are people that don't bother reading the things at least once. I want to shake people and make them see...and maybe point them in the right direction towards a good grammar class. I'm not saying my writings are perfect, I know they are full of mistakes, but still I try to make them better every day and I put my best in learning things in order not to make the same mistakes; some people don't even bother, and it makes me sick.
There are things that may sound good and right, but then...there are SOME things that sound plain WRONG and it's STUPID not to see it.

No hay comentarios: